CheckMe by Check Point is a proactive assessment that identifies security risks on your network, endpoint, cloud and mobile environments.
Based on this assessment, CheckMe instantly provides you with a detailed report that shows if your environments are vulnerable to ransomware, zero-day threats, malware infections, browser exploit, data leakage and more.
- Go the CheckMe web page.
- Select which environments you would like to assess (Network, Endpoint, Cloud, Mobile)
- CheckMe runs independently analyzing your environments
- Click on “Get full Report” to receive a summary report with results and remediation guidelines
What threats are being checked?
CheckMe simulates various scenarios that could be a starting point for the following attack vectors:
- Ransomware is a malware that encrypts users’ files and require ransom for their decryption.
- Command & Control Communication let attackers take complete control over an infected computer.
- Identity Theft attack captures personal information by fake websites that appears to be legitimate.
- Zero Day attack attacks use the surprise element to exploit holes in the software that are unknown to the vendor.
- Malware Infection let attackers take complete control over an infected computer.
- Browser Exploit is an attack that takes advantage of a particular vulnerability in a computing system.
- Anonymous surfing can open backdoors into an organization’s network.
- Data leakage unintentional or theft release of sensitive information outside the organization’s network.
- Cloud Segmentation scans for open ports of accessible machines within the same environment to indicate for access control lacking.
Want to check the security level of your network and end points? Do it with Checkme!